Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winter Weather Blues...

Why is it that this is the time of year when I begin experiencing the "winter weather blues?"  I just wish that I could really shake things up a bit...and do something really creative!  Even though I know that the basic concepts are only really "gotten" by just sheer routine and repetition, I get tired of the same ol'...same ol!!  I'm sure the kids do too!  This is where I need a burst of fresh new ideas...or maybe a new twist on the old.  If anyone out there is reading my blog...and can shoot some ideas my way...I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

  1. We're feeling the winter blahs in my school as well, but I can't say I've come up with a sure-fire solution just yet. If we could only afford a class trip to Florida...

    ReplyDelete